Level 1 Instructor Training: Basics of Boxing and Programming
The Prime Time Boxing Level 1 course is designed to give participants the essential skills that will allow them to instruct clients/athletes in the basic striking concepts of boxing. Participants will be taught how to incorporate striking drills into current workouts so that overall fitness, core strength, rotational speed and power can be increased. In addition, this course will teach participants:
· Proper stance and footwork
· The basic punches and combinations of those punches
· The basic defensive movements
· How to teach proper mechanics of boxing to clients
· How to run a safe boxing program
· What type of equipment to use
· How to use all boxing equipment: punching bag, speed bag, double-end bag, etc.
· How to create daily workouts/programming
· How to hold the punch mitts and much more
There are several other “boxing” certification programs out there so make sure you do your research before committing to any of them. If you are going to spend your time and money on something; make sure it is valuable and that it will make you look like you know what you are doing.We have seen too many “boxing” fitness trainers who look like the guys above.
Don’t be one of those guys.
We’ve waited, we’ve enhanced our credentials, we’ve researched our competition and NOW we are ready! Real programming, real results, real structure and real boxing wrapped with authenticity and classic appeal. Let’s treat boxing with the respect it deserves and learn it to earn it!
Check out a small sample of what you will learn